Part of the following packs:
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
The third read-in-one-sitting mystery from the author of unforgettable bestseller The Goldfish Boy. Maxwell is always in trouble. He’s a total menace to his teachers and big sister, but has a soft side, too: he rescued his dog, Monster, from being run over and checks on his elderly neighbour after school. One day, while looking through a mysterious cabinet of curiosities, Maxwell finds himself erased from his life: it’s as if he’s never been born. At first, being able to walk around without being yelled at is great, but Maxwell starts to miss his old life. And, if he’d never existed, then he wouldn’t have swooped Monster out of the path of that car…
- A story of family, friendship and finding your place in the world.
- read other bestselling books from Lisa Thompson, including The Goldfish Boy & The Light Jar
January 3rd, 2019
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.5; Middle years; 9.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Owen and the Soldier
- The Light Jar
The Bear Who Went Boo!
- Goosebumps: The Scarecrow Walks at Midnight
Hampstead the Hamster
- Dead Man's Cove
- The Boy Who Fooled the World
- Barrington Stoke Teen: Unboxed
- Freak the Mighty
One Dog and His Boy
- Caribbean Dozen
- The Parker Inheritance
- Read & Respond: The Goldfish Boy
The Graveyard Riddle
4booksAbi Elphinstone Pack x 4
- Newspapers from History: Roman Tribune
4booksJeanne Willis and Tony Ross Pack x 4
- Umbrella Mouse
- Fearless! How to Be Your True, Confident Self
- Our Castle by the Sea
The Story of the Windrush
- History VIP: Mary Anning